MOTABILITY WITH JUST
At JUST we care about Motability. Our Motability specialists are on hand every step of the way to ensure you get the best vehicle possible. Get in touch today or visit the showroom to discuss the options available and see the range of vehicles we have to offer.
How the Scheme works
The Motability Scheme enables anyone in receipt of a qualifying mobility allowance to use their mobility allowance to lease a new car.
How it works
You simply exchange all, or part of your mobility allowance to lease the vehicle of your choice. You choose the vehicle you want at a price that works for you, and payments are deducted from your allowance every four weeks, then paid directly to us by your benefit payment agency.
Am I eligible to join the Scheme?
- You may be eligible to join the Scheme if you have at least 12 months remaining on your qualifying mobility allowance .
How much does leasing through the Scheme cost?
- There are three pricing options to choose from. Some cost less than your weekly allowance, others cost the same as your weekly allowance, and some require an Advance Payment.
How do Motability Operations collect the payments?
- Motability Operations Ltd receives the 4 weekly payment for the lease agreement as a direct transfer from the relevant benefits agency.
How do I find the most suitable car?
How do I apply to the Motability Scheme to lease a vehicle?
- If you are eligible for the Scheme, all you need to do is contact us and arrange an appointment with our Motability Scheme specialist. We work with a nationwide network of dealerships and each has at least one Motability Scheme specialist that will guide you through the process.
Do I have to be the driver of my Motability Scheme car?
- Lots of our customers don't drive. That's why the insurance with your lease is for up to three named drivers, so your car could be driven by a family member, friend or carer.